Individual Psychotherapy Sessions
Patients are allocated private access to our Clinical Psychologist upon arrival. They are assessed and individual therapy sessions are fixed. Our Clinical Psychologist works with the recovering individual through a relationship of confidentiality, trust, and respect. These sessions allow the individual to gain insight into the causes of their substance dependency, psychological disorders, and, more importantly, formulate a treatment plan to implement the necessary changes in the underlying dynamics underpinning their addiction or other disorders. Individual therapy, besides the personal attention that this provides, can also be very helpful in the case of a cormobid diagnosis: A coexisting depression, bipolar disorder, or other significant mental health condition that requires treatment in its own right, separate from the drug addiction or alcohol dependency.
Individual psychotherapy sessions are beneficial in the following ways:
- Refining relationship skills so that you can avoid toxic friendships and repair broken relationships caused by addiction.
- Building your self-esteem so that substance dependency does replace your self-worth.
- Improving communication skills so that you express the feelings that lead you to abuse substances.
Building your self-esteem so that substance dependency does replace your self-worth.
- Developing assertiveness so that you can say no to drugs in difficult situations.
Enhancing your overall quality of life free from drug abuse.
- Cultivating stress management so you can better handle the stressors that lead to substance abuse.
With access to
Because we hold our patients in high esteem, we are available to render our inpatient and outpatient services in the management of psychological and behavioral issues.