Substance Addiction Treatment
We provide a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction.
Substance addiction can refer to over indulgence in substance use or substance dependence. Symptoms of substance addiction may include:
1. Behavioral changes, such as:
- Drop in attendance and performance at work or school
- Frequently getting into trouble (fights, accidents, illegal activities)
- Using substances in physically hazardous situations such as while driving or operating a machine
- Engaging in secretive or suspicious behaviors
- Changes in appetite or sleep patterns
- Unexplained change in personality or attitude
- Sudden mood swings, irritability, or angry outbursts
- Periods of unusual hyperactivity, agitation, or giddiness
- Lacking of motivation
Appearing fearful, anxious, or paranoid, with no reason
2. Physical changes, such as:
- Bloodshot eyes and abnormally sized pupils
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Deterioration of physical appearance
- Unusual smells on breath, body, or clothing
- Tremors, slurred speech, or impaired coordination
3. Social changes, such as:
- Sudden change in friends, favorite hangouts, and hobbies
- Legal problems related to substance use
- Unexplained need for money or financial problems
- Using substances even though it causes problems in relationships
Recovering From Substance Addiction
Someone who is dependent on substances has to undergo a special treatment. Treatment for substance use may include rehabilitation, medications, support groups, and talk therapy.
This is what we are specialized in.
For more information, click the button below to get in touch with us today.
With access to
Because we hold our patients in high esteem, we are available to render our inpatient and outpatient services in the management of psychological and behavioral issues.